The Oram Awards
The Oram Awards are targeted at the next generation of innovative women, girls and gender minorities in music and sound and is open to women, girls and gender minorities of all ages from 18 years upwards.
There is only one category: innovation in sound, music and associated technologies.
Music and sound creators will need to meet the following criteria:
– Age 18+
– Are Women, Trans and Non Binary
– are based in the United Kingdom;
– create high quality original new music and sound;
– innovate in sound, music and associated technologies;
– through their work have demonstrated that they are deserving of increased recognition;
– are ready for this opportunity and will use the PRS Foundation bursary and Oram Awards mentorship program for future creative and professional development.
Partners will prioritise women music creators who are not yet established names, as well as those not being supported by flagship talent development programmes such as the PPL Momentum Music Fund, The Hitmaker Fund, The Composers’ Fund and New Music Biennial.
The applications for this year’s awards are open to the public until 15th August 2022.
See link below for further details.